Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 50, Its Official!

I'm officially signed up for the 2012 Fleet Feet Sports Super Sprint Triathlon, on Saturday, August 25th!!!!

I meant to wait until I was done with swimming coaching/lessons, but excitement and anticipation zoomed ahead! I've proven to myself that I CAN DO IT! I can do all three parts and survive. I may not have the best time, but I will finish. And I do NOT plan on finishing last.

Honestly? A part of me was also waiting... wondering, if maybe, juuuuust maybe, I could do the regular triathlon with my little sister this year. Alas, NEXT YEAR is my goal. This year I'm a triathlon baby with a bum knee, weak abs, "I won't drown" swimming skills, and a brand new "gotta get used to me" bike.

Next year Kate, I'll race you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment