Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 21, Burning

The Burn!

Nope, not my muscles. Not my lungs. No, this burn was worse. It was Heartburn. While running. I nearly died.

Today's lesson: Do not eat spicy salsa before doing cardio. Ouch.

Aside from that it was an OK day at the gym. My sprint time was a little faster, but my motivation was really low today. I just couldn't get into the "rhythm of running." I watched the treadmill dashboard constantly: Has it been 1.55 yet? OMG, its only been 7 minutes?! I'm not going to make it! Ok, now I'm at a mile.... I can do a little more...

- 1.55 mile run in 17:29, about 5.6 mph
- 2 mile total in 22:50, a little bit faster
- Bike, level 8, 2 miles in 7:30

I should have biked more, I can and usually do. Tomorrow I'll have to make up for it by doing at least 5 miles on the bike after running. Heck, how about I aim for all 6.2 again? Just kidding.... April Fools. ;) Tomorrow is a running day.

No comments:

Post a Comment