Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 7, Exhaustsd

Belated post from Sunday. I started last night but was too tired to finish it....

I think all the extra exercise is catching up to me today. It's 7:50 pm and I can barely keep my eyes open. I think I'm going to get the kids to bed, have a bath, and go to bed.

Today was our 4th Annual Ladies Brunch and Theater! I love it! My mom, sister, sister-in-law, and I go for  the buffet and all-you-can-drink champange, followed by a live theater performance. We always have an amazing time, especially after 4 hours of neverending champange. :) This year was Gypsy, one of my favorite shows!

I put calorie counting on hold today. Its the one day a year I get to eat antying I want: ceviche, cheese blitzes, corn beef and cabbage, spicy breakfast potatoes, creme brule, chocolate covered strawberries, and the list goes on. All washed down with champagne, champange, and more chamgange. And I may have done a shot at intermission with my sister too.... ;)

Monday is going to be a great workout day.... I'll be pushing myself on the running this time. Goal #1 will be the 1.55 mile run that's in the Super Sprint, and Goal #2 is the 3.3 miles for the 5K. If my legs still work after that I'll aim for about 3 miles on the bike. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment