Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 3, Ouch

Hello Readers! Today I feel like there are hot pokers stabbing my shins and hips great!


In honor of today's unseasonably gorgeous 79° day, little munchkin and I spent the morning at the park. Its not a run, but it was a good walk, and since we were the only ones there at 9 am, I played on the swings and slides just like a kid. Hey, I have to keep a really close eye on my two year old, right? ;)


I probably should also use this day off to sort and fold Mount Kilimanjaro (aka Laundry) and focus on my eating habits.


I'm not a bad eater, per say. I'm more of a lazy eater. With three kids and a part-time job, I eat whatever the kids don't eat or whatever is on hand. Cooking has not been a priority. Yesterday a trainer I see at the gym reminded me that with all this extra exercise also comes a responsibility to eat better, especially more protein. With that in mind, today I'm going to make a list, check it twice, and head to the grocery store. If anyone has suggestions for easy high protein meals, let me know!


Happy Pi Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment