Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 5, a Lesson

I learned a very important lesson today:

If I don't go to the gym first thing in the morning, then odds are I won't get there later.

I meant to go right after breakfast. Then I thought, "I don't want to go to Whole Foods a sweaty mess. I'll do my errands first and then go to the gym." So munchkin and I went to get groceries and then made an impromptu stop to look at bicycles (I will need one eventually!). By the time we got home, it was after 12, and the Kids Room closes at 1. :( It reopens at 4, but that's when the bus drops the older kids off at home.

I spent the following two hours following little munchkin on his tricycle while the older two rode their bikes around and around and around our cul-de-sac.

Then dinner, baths, reading, and getting the kids to beds. Now I'm enjoying a large glass of red wine.

On a positive note, I'm under my day's calories, and I've gotten a good amount of protein today. :)

Tomorrow's another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment