Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 18, Circuits

Another weekly Butt Kicking hour. :) Circuits this time.

I had a rough start this morning.... its more than halfway through Spring Break, and I'm really getting used to sleeping later. Instead of my usual 7:30 am wake-up, today was a "drag my butt out of bed" at 8:10. I didn't even have time to brew a pot of coffee before heading to the gym, so on our way I stopped at Starbucks for a Venti Skinny Quad Vanilla Latte. Lots of caffeine, not too bad in calories.

Bad idea.

Take note: do not chug a strong, sweet coffee right before working out.

About 30 minutes into the workout I was so nauseous. Every squat, every lunge, I felt the coffee going Slosh Slosh Slosh. Ugh. I tried running after the workout, and I last 5 minutes before it was either Stop or Puke. I stopped.

Anyhow, back the workout. Circuits. Meaning, no break between three exersices. 15 reps, 3 sets. I did three exercises for chest, three for back, and three for legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment