Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 16, And Faster

Today I challenged myself to do the 10k bike first, and see what I could run/walk afterwards. :)


I did the 6.2 mile bike in 23 minutes, shaving over 4 minutes off my previous time! Then I hopped to the treadmill and lasted about 5 minutes before the dreaded right side stitch attacked. Ouch!


I'm still very pleased with my increasing stamina and speeds. I think I may just focus on the running now, at least until I get my bike at the end of April. I'm not really worried about biking 10k. I AM still apprehensive about running 5k in June, so I think that'll be my focus the next few weeks.


Also, my brother-in-law may do the Sprint Triathlon too! We're looking for a place to take semi-private swimming lessons to better prepare us for the swimming portion. :)


Who knows... Maybe next year I'll be training for the Full Triathlon.... ;)


One last thing: I'm down another pound, and my legs are looking nice. :) I'm even bikini shopping this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment