Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 74, 440 Reps

Another weekly weight lifting day! I figured it's been about 48 hours since the car accident and no aches or pains developed, so I'm fine.

Today we did a pyramid circuit for lower body. 20 reps each. With weights. Leg presses then butt blaster. Then leg presses, butt blaster, and stationary lunges. Then leg presses, butt blaster, stationary lunges, and step ups (onto a weight bench). Finally leg presses, butt blaster, stationary lunges, step ups, and walking lunges. (If you're counting, that totals 280 reps.)

I'm surprised I can still walk.

That was first. Then we did back (pull downs) and shoulders. 20 reps, 4 sets for each. (another 160 reps...)

But wait, there's more! I worked tonight in a different nursing role, that had me running all over the hospital for 8 hours. I really enjoyed it, but now I am exhausted. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment