Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 64, C25K w4d2... Or NOT ;)


Following the "skipped-ahead" version of my Couch To 5K app, I'm on week 4 day 2. It alternates times of walking and jogging for a total of 31 minutes. Littlest munchkin is napping right now, so I"ll have to wait until my husband is home to go run. I was planning on going to the gym but its so nice outside right now that I may jog around the neighborhood instead. :)

I'll update this evening with my distances.

UPDATE---
An older son wanted another bike ride tonight, and how could I say no? So munchkin and I did 5.5 miles at 6 mph. Then he went in to get ready for bed, and I did a quick 2.5 miles at 14 mph. :D

I may not work up to the best speed/time for my tri, but I'd NEVER trade that for these brief times with my kids. Kids grow up SO fast... I'll take every minute they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment