Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 61, Considering Mutiny

As I keep reading the Total Immersion swimming book, I think about my swimming lately. I *just* got to the drills section in the book. Even though I'm making progress with my current swimming lessons, I think there's more to learn. I'd like to just start at Drill 1 to see how my balance is, and go from there.

Which brings me to the Mutiny.

Tomorrow is my 4th swimming lesson. Would it be terrible to say, "Hey, I want to do this THIS WAY, not that way." I paid for a private adult lesson, so I've essentially paid for a private lane for 30 minutes. I kind of just want to use it and skip the teenage "instructor" teaching; he still gets paid. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Do it! Ure dollar, ure dancefloor...do it ure way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement! I guess I'm not as mutinous as I'd thought. :) Only 1 more lesson/lap time. Then I'm on my own! Eek!

      Delete