Monday, September 17, 2012

The Wetsuit Saga

My wetsuit came on Friday. I pulled it out of the box, and the first thing I saw was three circular indents right in the front. A closer examination showed the middle indent cut right through the wetsuit. :( I just about cried! Minor marks are one thing, but a hole right through the suit was another story.

Fortunately, the seller is willing to refund my money. He said it was in perfect condition when he took it to UPS, so either it was damaged during packing and shipping, or he was trying to full a fast one. Either way I'll be refunded.

Which still left me without a wetsuit, and October in Chicago will not be kind for open water swimming.

So I bit the bullet and ordered a new suit. :D ProMotion PowerGlide full sleeve suit. In blue and black. (Pink was out of stock in my size.) It was a little more than I planned to spend, but it's the only brand I've found with tall women's sizes. Plus, I have a hard time getting in and out, and this brand has calf/ankle zippers! :D

I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment