Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 98, Happy Fathers Day!

I have THE BEST husband and father to our children ever!!

I worked late last night and got to bed around 4 am. So for Fathers Day my husband took all the kids to his father's house for pizza. His brother and niece were there too, so it was a great day of celebrating fatherhood.

I got to sleep in and have some rare time to myself. This is what I've done so far: Glee x2, Smash, two glasses of wine, four loads laundry, vacuumed, washed the kitchen floor, cleaned the panty (omg, I had a box of rice that expired in 2007!), and read a book. Best day!

My ankles and calves are still hurting. Tomorrow the older munchkins start summer school (fun classes) and I want to get a run in. My trainer is on vacation this week so I need to make an extra effort to do my own lifting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment